Thursday, February 25, 2010

VVOO-HOO! Just got back from Journey, about *thinks* 36 hours ago. Ok, so maybe it vvasn't "just" got back, but hey. It vvas great! I had soo much fun! And the speaker, Casey Cease, vvas fantastic! Hilarious and a great message. I'm hoping the Sagemont Church youth vvill put up videos of him on youtube. I'll keep my eyes peeled (not literally, so don't freak out. ;) ). And Stephen Miller... vvovv, he's avvesome! And pretty funny too. hehe He and his gang did the band. I say gang because the band is called, "Stephen Miller" lol y'all should check him out. And my Journey host home vvas great. I love them so much. And, and! They said I might be able to babysit sometime!!!!! So I'm just waiting for the call. ;) Let's see, Oh yeah. It was really weird though because we only had 4 girls in our house and normally there are like 8. But!!! Mrs Tasha (I think that's how you spell it) wants all the 12th grade girls next year!!!!! And she's who I wanted this year!! So I will prolly get her next year! Woo-hoo! Oh, for those of you wondering, "But Misty, I thought next year you would be in 11th?" That, my dears, is because at church, I'm a grade ahead ebcause I used to be be a grade ahead in school, but now I'm not. But since all my friends at church are a grade ahead, my mo just lets me go to that part. Yeah it's really confusing, but oh well. At journey we had this scavenger hunt that was really fun. A few things on the list were like get 1 cu of sugar from a neighbor, find a white honda civic, find a pink flamingo, etc., etc. Yeah the people at Sagemont have a twisted sense of humor. jk jk Patricia don't kill me for that! Please! At least let me meet Keith first! lol Anyway we got some pretty neat pics during that time. Like my and patricia pretending to be spies. XD I love that pic. And right next to the Fair's (That's our host homes name) house is this HUGE ditch. And we were going to do small group time outside. So Patricia and i ran out ahead of them, went into the ditch (not the water part, don't worry) and were playing spies. Like we saw Mrs. Fair out there and hid behind a fence and signaled each other to go back in the ditch and yeah. Well, I thought it was fun with our sunglasses and everything. XD Maybe I'm just weird. idk, I wouldn't put it past me. ;)

My mom said I can start going to youth Wednesday nights! Yay! It's going to be so much fun. Sadly I was going ot go yesterday, but I couldn't because we didn't have a car. Oh, oh, oh!! Good news! The van is fixed!! YAY! *yay track goes off* So my mom is going to go get it today. Only... it's like 3 hours away. (OO) Yeah, tis sad. But at least we get it back.

Oh yeah! Book signing!!!!! My favorite author, (well, one of them anyway. Y'all should check her books out. Well, the girls. I don't think you dudes out there in internet land would be so interested) Ally Carter, came to my city!! So Sarah, Patricia's sister who is way nicer then Patricia, jk jk jk You're great Patty! hehe I mean Tricia! XD Just remember, you may be great, but Keith be mine! heh, no we are sharing. You ge 1/8 and I get 7/8 jk jk 50-50. ANYWAY...So I was able to get her new book and get some of my books signed. it was great, she is sooo funny. I loved it so much. Then we spent the night at Evelyn's, another of Patricia's sisters. Did I mention that Patricia has 6 sisters and a brother? Well if I never did, I did now. heh, Patricia, you are are making a big appearance in this blog. XD

What else have I been up to? Oh, as you can tell I finally got a new keyboard so my w is fixed! *yay track again* And I've been watching babies like no tomorrow. :P :P But it was funny. Just now, like 4 seconds ago, Emmy was standing at the TV like her hands on the screen and I'm sitting on the bed on the other side of the room, it's a small room, but still the other side, and I had the remote. So I turned it on. She just starred at it. then I turned it off. I did that a couple of times and she had the weirdest expressions on her face. lol

Well, I think this blog is big enough. I can't believe I started this Monday and am just now finishing it. (OO) That's life for you.

See you all later!
MM

11 comments:

  1. Patricia aka Keith's girl!!!February 25, 2010 at 11:32 AM

    HAHA!! wait a second!? since i emailed him (Keith) first! i think i should have more of him then ya do!!! tis only fair!! and when i emailed him i didn't say any mean things about ya, (though i did mention ya) And SARAH nicer then me!?!?!? LIES I SAY!! ALL LIES!! THE VAN IS FIXED!!! YAY OH YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia aka still KEITH'S girl!!February 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM

    hey, now that i've calmed down..... a little bit. can ya send me the spy pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia aka do i even need to say it.....February 25, 2010 at 11:37 AM

    oh! and i got to admit everybody at Sagemont is pretty nuts!! (nuts 4 JESUS...of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pfft, no way! I'm just savoring the moment.

    I said I was kidding! XD

    Sure thing.

    Of course!

    btw, what did you think about being the guest star? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it!!! *asks random person, do you want my autograph? i'm a star on Misty's Blog!!!* haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha You should totally do that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia aka a star on Misty's blog!!!!February 25, 2010 at 4:00 PM

    hmmmm...... I SHOULD SOOOOO DO IT TO KEITH!!!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. XD XD Keith should be a star on my blog!! Y'all could exchange autographs! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES!!! WE COULD!! hmmmm.... Need to practice my handwriting!i want him to be able to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patricia aka well.. just PatriciaMarch 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM

    well it's true i'm not known for my penmanship!! :)

    ReplyDelete