Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My day in a nutshell (walnut or pecan?)

Oi caras! (Hey dudes! in Portuguese) My day in a nutshell is composed of school+food+sleep= my day. yeah I know. so very boring. But in between I do talk with people, so I'm not totally not social. If that makes sense. But lately it's been school+babies+food+babies+no sleep+ did I already say babies?= my day. Ugh, soo busy lately. But this Friday and I'm going to be with my Acteens group helping out with the Clown Convention at church! So that will be nice for a change. :) *gasp!!* I can't believe I forgot one of the important things I do in the day! Lots of Celtic Thunder listening/watching!! They are AVVESOME! I put a link to their YouTube channel y'all should sooo check it out! I would recommend, "Young Love" "That's a Woman" "Ireland's Call" " "Raggle Taggle Gypsy" (there are two, but they sound different so check out both. ;) ) and... " "Steal away" But there are two of them, the one where George (the bald one) isn't playing the guitar is better imho. It's great. All the songs are great. My bestie Patricia converted me and then I converted Crazy C. And Patricia and I converted my sister Bethany. VVe are still working on Jenny though. :/ Hmmm... vvhat else? Oh yeah. One of my favorite authors is coming to Houston next Thursday! Sweet! and then the day after that is Journey!! Piked! I get to send 4 days with me bestie!

So yeah, in other words my days are composed of school vvork, talking with me friends, eating, sleeping, babies and Celtic Thunder! But there is more!... I think anyway. It is like 12:14 at night, so I have to be forgetting something. but I shall discuss that at a later date.

Goodnight err.. catch ya later!
Mistylicious

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME BLOG,BESTIE!!! I KNOW FOUR WHOLE DAYS IN EACH OTHERS COMPANY!! WE'RE GONNA GET SICK OF EACH OTHER!!! HAHA JK I COULD NEVER GET SICK OF YA <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bestie!

    haha yeah, vve could never get tired of each other. And if vve can't think of anything to talk about there's alvvays.. CELTIC THUNDER!

    ReplyDelete