Sunday, March 14, 2010

Such and such with a little this and that




Heh, this is Bethany (my crazy sister) and me, (the crazier one... maybe... kinda... ok sometimes). haha I bet you can guess which one is me. :P hehehe Oh, if you click on the pic you can see it better.

Well, anyway. I have some very, very good news. The Tuesday before last the babies left. And... that was really depressing. But most of you know this. but! I ahve some very good news. The babies, with their parents, are coming back!! *yay track* it hasn't even been two weeks! We are so happy they are coming. I want to thank everyone for your prayers, thank you sooo much.

So now, I'm sitting here. With bethany begging me to talk to cleverbot again. (google it!) but I don't want to. We just did... :P Hmmm not much else to talk about. So, I'll write another blog maybe tomorrow.

C ya!
DampMountain (There, happy Mill? :P )

P.S. I added some more of my story to my other page!!

18 comments:

  1. Ye finally signed things proper! *sighs* There may be help for ye lass yet;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha *laughs for real* Maybe... just maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! the babies are coming back!! :) Hey Mill!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuts! :P Oh yeah? VVell... vvell.. Double Infinity yay! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* really Misty? EVERYBODY KNOWS NOTHING BEATS INFINITY YAYS,NOT EVEN DOUBLE INFINITY YAYS!!! :P *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! i just saw they put up some vids of It's Entertainment! up on their youtube channel!!!! awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... oh well. A girl has to try.

    !! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe. thank you *bows* I KNOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olivia! Join the party! XD Olivia, Patricia. Patricia, Olivia. There, now we all know each other. XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLO OLIVIA!!! hmmm.... maybe i should take off the caps? eh Mist? i don't want to scare her :) hehe so Olivia do you like CELTIC THUNDER? choose your next words wisely for they may be your last! jk.....maybe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha!!!

    XD XD Yes, Olivia... you better watch out. ;) XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe it's true! so what ya say Olivia?

    ReplyDelete
  13. *sigh* i think i scared her off Mist! :) come on Misty tell her how great/awesome/cool/nice/non-crazy i am ;)

    ReplyDelete